Well, here we go. A long bit behind the blog phase I am. Finally in my life I've reached a point where I have decided to try this blog thing. I know it will be complete randomness. I know I won't be the most punctual blogger and post on a regular basis. So as GI Joe said, "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle".
About the title "You know this?"
Carson, (my 3rd child out of what will soon be 5, and only boy) has picked this up somewhere. He says it all the time. It will be completely random too. We can be driving in the car and talking about our chickens and eggs and Carson will interrupt and say something like "I need a smoke detector and door knob for my house. You know this?". This obvious and random thought process must come from his mother, Judy. I am way more organized in my thoughts. GI Joe, cool huh? I'm not talking about the Barbie Doll wanna be's I mean the sweet 3.75" ones. You know, the toys that had things like cars and tanks, forts and even the space shuttle? Those things were fun to play with...
So about why I started this blog, I figured it was time to put my randomness onto something defined. I would say paper and pen but, instead, how about 1's and 0's? You know, digital talk for words. I'm sure there will be crazy stuff on here ranging form barefoot running (something I've really got into this spring and summer), Ska music (which running again has allowed me to dedicate at least 30 min a day to listen to the music again), my Family (which I spend most of my time with), and the multiple jobs I have to support that family.
Thanks for reading this, let me know how to make this something worth reading next time...
I miss that little guy! :) (I miss all of you.) Who would think....we live less than thirty minutes apart and we never see each other. Hopefully, things will slow down soon. Good job on starting the blog!
ReplyDelete